Please wait. The content is loading..
RLE with Toric Lens
RLE (CLE) with Toric lenses - Refractive Lens Exchange in Prague
RLE or Refractive Lens Exchange, also called CLE or Clear Lens Extraction is a painless 10 minutes long intraocular eye surgery during which an optical element (intraocular toric lens) is permanently implanted in the eye. Refractive lens exchange is suitable for patients over 40 years of age with disorders beyond the scope of laser eye surgery.
The main advantage of RLE is to remove any number of diopters. It is also a preventive treatment - patients after refractive lens exchange are no more at risk of cataract and the risk of paroxysmal glaucoma is substantially reduced.
Toric lenses Monofocal AcrySof IQ Toric IOL for patients with stronger astigmatism are implanted during the surgery.
The whole stay for both eyes operated can be reduced to 5 days. No waiting list, simple booking steps and available surgery dates from two weeks onwards.
Contact us for more information or free consultation.
- Doc LUBOMIR TOVAREK
- Eye surgeon
- 15 years of experience in Eye surgery
- More than 20.000 eyes operated since 1996
- Special award from the Czech Society of Refractive and Cataract surgery for large quantity of successful Cataract surgeries
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons ,the Czech Society of Ophthalmology, the Czech Medical Chamber and the Czech Society of Refractive and Cataract Surgery (CSRKCH)
- more about eye specialist
Get A Quote
- Testimonial - Ilya - RLE Lens Exchange
From landing to take off, everything went exactly as planned. Monika and her team made sure that I was in competent hands for the entire duration of my staying in Prague. Continue reading..
- Testimonial - Reg Holding - Lens Replacement & Dental
My experience was really excellent throughout in terms of initial assessment, overall communication and the treatment itself. We were collected from the airport and looked after very well at every stage thereafter. Continue reading..
for more testimonials & news please click here.
More about RLE with Toric Lens
Multifocal toric lens exchange (IOL)
To patients who would also like to get rid of reading glasses, we recommend the Intraocular Multifocal Toric Lens Exchange method, which is refractive lens exchange completed with so-called multifocal intraocular toric lens implantation.
Quite painlessly, RLE with toric lenses is performed in an ambulatory setting. It takes about 10 minutes. The patient can leave the clinic immediately after the surgery. Next day is post-operative check up. A minimum stay for both eyes operated is 5 days.
Intraocular lenses AcrySof Restore are produced by Alcon, an American company, and have been approved for use by the European Union and the USFDA. Your surgery in Prague can be performed with the following lens:
- Monofocal Acrysof lens
- Multifocal AcrySof IQ Restor IOL
- Monofocal AcrySof IQ Toric IOL
- AcrySof IQ Restor Multifocal Toric IOL
Prices & Costs
Price: 990 EUR
The price per eye for the surgery in Prague includes:
- intraocular non-laser eye surgery performed by a highly qualified surgeon
- all medication required for the surgery and postoperative care
- all postoperative examinations for up to 1 year after the surgery
- Acrysof toric monofocal lens, Alcon protective gel and 2.2 mm microincision system in the basic price and without extra charges
The price per eye does not include:
- Pre-operative eye examination
- General Health Examination - when done in Prague
- Accommodation, transfers and our other services are optional and charged separately