PRAGA MEDICA, your reason to visit Prague
Health care in the Czech Republic
Since joining the European Union in 2004, the Czech Republic, and particularly its capital Prague, has become a highly-respected world provider of top quality healthcare. Organising better value, quicker and higher quality healthcare can be difficult without a knowledge of a city's local providers, however, and this is where PRAGA MEDICA steps in.
Who we are
Founded back in 2009, Praga Medica has quickly gained reputation of a highly professional and reliable medical tourism facilitator for Prague and the Czech Republic.
At Praga Medica, we have excellent knowledge of the Czech medical and tourist services. We speak fluent English while many of us have profound experience from living and working abroad. We understand your concerns about seeking medical care in foreign countries.
We are proud to say we have had hundreds of satisfied international customers since our commencement. Many have come back to Prague with us and a good few of them have been so kind to share their experience with you using our testimonials section.
What we do
We are here to help you with your inquiries, to facilitate a contact with a relevant clinic and to provide any information and assistance you may need. Our aim is your enjoyable, smooth and trouble-free stay.
Besides, we tell you more about the country, Czech customs and give you best tips to see the most from the Czech cultural heritage.
Click here to see our team and contact details.
About Praga Medica
As of October 1st, 2012, our company has transferred all operations to the Czech Republic.
Praga Medica is registered as Praga Medica Healthcare s.r.o., Na krutci 368/5, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic in the commercial register of companies in the Czech Republic under No. 24249726.
150 00 Praha 5
- Plzenska 251/173
- Billing address
- Na krutci 368/5
160 00 Praha 6
- Na krutci 368/5
Read our testimonials
- Testimonial - Joanne - IVF with donor eggs
The over all experience was more than we could have wished for, Jana and her team were extremely supportive, always there on the end of a phone or email for reasurance or advice. The doctors and embryologists were fantastic too, through translators they answered all questions asked. Continue reading..
- Testimonial - Stacey - Egg Donor
We were very happy with our experience at Praga Medica. We were kept informed of the procedures by Zdenek and Dr Alexander the whole time during both our visits. Continue reading..
- Excellent quality
- The quality of medical treatments in Prague is excellent where highly skilled doctors work with high-tech equipment. In additon to this, waiting lists are some of the shortest in Europe!
- Low price
- The price of medical treatments in Prague is well bellow the prices in UK, Ireland and the rest of Western Europe. Even after including additional costs such as transport and accommodation, you will still be saving up to 50% off the price of the treatment in your home country.
- Relaxing holidays
- By going to Prague with PRAGA MEDICA you can catch three fish with one hook - Improve your health condition, save money and enjoy a pleasant break in one of the most beautiful and popular cities in the world.