Monthly Archives: July 2016
Dental tourism is a common practise in western countries, and it is sought by people who are looking for affordable and high-quality dental services and care abroad. Prague is one of the best destinations for affordable dental treatments. Some of the benefits of dental tourism include the reasonably priced dental services such as dental implants, dental crowns, laser dentistry, full mouth restoration, root canal treatment, teeth whitening, and endodontics. Many local dentists may offer these services, but they tend to be expensive. Luckily, you have the option to look for affordable dental treatment in Prague online. In fact, many dental procedures are 80 percent cheaper in Prague than when you have them done in your country. Here are tips to make sure that you can choose the right dental treatment in Prague:
- Look for a leading medical tourism specialist that is based in Prague – Make sure that the service provider is reputable in Prague and in the Ireland, UK, and the US.
- Make sure they speak in English – You want to be able to communicate with your dentists well, so make sure they speak and can communicate fluently in your language. Some of the best dental treatments providers in Prague have a multilingual staff and accredited English-speaking dentists with international experience.
- Read reviews about the service and the facility – Look up unbiased reviews on the dental treatment to see what other patients have to say. Reading patient feedback is a good way to learn more about the dental treatment and its quality.
- Look for freebies – Some dental treatment providers in Prague offer a free initial consultation and OPG X-ray.
- Verify the technologies that they use – Dental treatment providers in Prague must use cutting edge technologies, like digital CT, 3D visualisation, and Cerec CAD/CAM.
- Explore the services – Consider an affordable dental treatment package in Prague that can be done within two weeks. Some of the leading dental treatment providers in Prague offer personal assistance, too. A local representative will guide you through the entire process and throughout your stay. Full tourist services, like transportation and accommodation are provided, too.
Fast becoming one of the most popular health tourism destinations in Europe, the Czech Republic offers a low cost yet high-quality medical treatments. Private clinics in the country use the latest technology and are run by English speaking surgeons and medical specialists with internationally-recognized qualifications. Are you interested to have a procedure done in the Czech Republic? It’s best to work with a medical tourism facilitator that can also help you obtain medical insurance.
The best medical tourism operators in the Czech Republic can offer special medical insurance for foreign patients. This insurance is recognized by the government and provides offer non-stop assistance in languages, such as English, German and Russian. When you have medical insurance, you will be entitled to:
• Transportation in case of injury or illness of insured
• Transportation of the insured’s remains
• Settlement of cost of the medical treatment and warrant of insurance protection on the part of the insurer.
Some foreigners seeking medical help in the Czech Republic think that regular travel insurance is enough, but it isn’t. Unlike travel insurance, medical insurance involves zero surcharges should medical care be deemed necessary. What’s more, the insured will be protected a month after the insurance terminates should continuous medical care be needed. Indemnity limit for medical insurance may go as high as 80,000 EUR.
Before you buy medical insurance, check its validity in other locations. For example, some medical insurance plans will cover you when they make visits to other Schengen countries.
The selection of insurance plans and packages can be overwhelming, so it’s best to seek expert advice. Be sure to contact a medical tourism operator today to get professional assistance. Medical insurance can offer extra protection should anything happen to your during your medical trip to the Czech Republic.
Laser Eye Surgery in Czech Republic: Affordable & World Class
Some of the most common vision problems such as astigmatism, nearsightedness, farsightedness, and presbyopia can be corrected with laser eye surgery. Instead of wearing glasses or contacts, people who have vision problems can have a more permanent solution. If you are looking to get laser eye surgery, the best place to go is the Czech Republic.
It’s easy to see why the medical tourism industry in the Czech Republic is booming. Foreign patients coming from the US and the UK flock to the country every year. Why? Because laser eye surgery procedures here cost much lower, but the quality of surgeons and facilities are at par with European standards.
In the UK, the average price for laser eye surgery is almost 3,800EUR but in Prague, the same procedure will only cost around 1,900EUR. Even if you add in the cost of accommodation and air fare, laser eye surgery in the Czech Republic will still come out cheaper. Aside from the price, below are the many other benefits of laser eye surgery in the Czech Republic:
• Highly-qualified eye surgeons – Most of the eye surgeons catering to foreign patients in Prague have more than 15 years of experience.
• Latest equipment and techniques
• Personal assistance – Local representatives can assist patients during the entire process and stay, free of charge.
• Flexibility – If you have a tight schedule, don’t worry. You can schedule a surgery date in Prague within two weeks. There are no long waitlists.
• Individual treatment plans – Patients can enjoy a trip tailored specifically for their needs. Laser eye surgery trips (including the initial examination and procedure itself) won’t take longer than a week.
• Go on a holiday – Patients have the added bonus of visiting the UNESCO world heritage site that is Prague, plus surrounding attractions.
For those looking to get laser eye surgery in the Czech Republic, contact a medical tourism operator. The best operators can connect you to the best clinics and affordable laser eye surgery procedures. They can even arrange ground transportation and a tour of Prague to suit your needs.