Monthly Archives: May 2016
Prague is gaining an excellent reputation as one of the leaders in the medical tourism industry. It is home to clinics and hospitals that offer affordable lens replacement surgeries. Here’s how to find a clinic to suit your needs:
1. Ask around – If you have friends or relatives that recently undergone surgeries and procedures in Prague, ask which clinic or hospital they went to. Maybe you can get a recommendation from colleagues, too.
2. Research online – Most clinics have websites that you can check out. Read about their services and their doctors. It also helps if testimonials or reviews from previous and current clients of the clinic are available.
3. Contact a medical tourism facilitator – A good facilitator can help match your needs and budget with the right medical establishment in Prague. Some medical tourism facilitators can even offer extra services, such as arranging your accommodation and ground transportation.
Once you have a list of prospective clinics, here are a few factors to consider in choosing the right one:
• Specialization – Some clinics are dedicated to fertility treatments while others offer cosmetic surgeries. Since you are looking for lens replacement surgeries, find a clinic that specializes in vision correction.
• Price – Don’t be surprised by the prices, Lens replacement surgery in Prague is very cost effective. In this country, low costs do not necessarily mean low quality. Medical establishments have to meet strict rules and regulations.
• Success rate – Contact the clinics ask about their success rates in lens replacement surgery.
If you still find the selection too overwhelming, it’s best to enlist the help of a professional medical tourism facilitator. Medical tourism facilitators usually have multi-lingual staff so you can easily discuss your expectations as well as your needs. They will be able to offer recommendations on the best clinics and hospitals for your case.
According to research, around 10% of men and women are infertile. If you are suffering from infertility, you are not alone. There is hope, though, as couples who have a hard time conceiving can now try solutions such as egg donations and IVF or in vitro fertilization. Finding the best fertility center in Prague is easy when you contact a medical tourism facilitator. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a fertility center in the Czech Republic’s capital:
• Doctors – Check if the doctors are certified and qualified. It is also important that they are able to speak in English, or you will have a hard time communicating concerns about your fertility procedure.
• Facilities – See to it the clinic is certified and that all of its equipment are up to date. The best fertility clinics in Prague are also well appointed.
• Procedures – Ask about the procedure you are looking to undergo. All the details are important. For example, if you will be using an egg donor, ask how they go about choosing one. Do they conduct examinations and test for diseases? How old are the donors? Are they anonymous volunteer donors? Don’t be afraid to voice out your concerns and ask questions, no matter how stupid they may seem.
• Success Rate -You may have a better chance of success in a clinic with a high success rate. Customer service. Will the clinic be able to offer their assistance before, during, and after the procedure?
A good medical tourism facilitator will be able to tailor the right package for you. Aside from finding the best fertility center that can offer your procedure at the right price, they should also help in handling your accommodation and transportation to the clinic. Some medical tourism facilitators even go the extra mile by offering exciting and fun tours around Prague. You are already at the historical capital of Bohemia, after all, so why not go on a relaxing mini holiday?