The initial dental examination will help to plan your dental works abroad. It can be done as a separate visit before the actual treatment or as a beginning of a planned treatment.
1. Consultation with a highly qualified English speaking dentist
2. Evaluation of overall health and oral hygiene
3. Evaluation of risk of tooth decay and root decay
4. Digital panoramic X-ray (OPG) and complimentary x-rays
5. Treatment plan for complex dental treatment (e.g. dental implants, root canal treatment, bridges)
"I visited the dentis here. Very clean and professional place. The fillings are impecable and everyone speaks english. The doctor takes the time to explain ..."
"My second visit to Prague was to start my dental treatment with Dr Teleshman. The work that I needed was five implants four at the ..."
"“I very much appreciated the friendly atmosphere” “For health reasons, I had my six metal dentures and fillings replaced with ceramics (metals can weaken the ..."
"I would like to thank Patrik and Natalie, doctor Teleshman and his assistant Maria! I came to Prague for a different reason and did not ..."