Frequently Asked Questions

    What medication for IVF do I need?

    You will need Puregon or GonalPen 900 IU (2 or 3 of them, depends on the reaction of the patient), Cetrotide 0.25mg Inj. (5 of them), Ovitrelle Inj. (2 of them), Utrogestan 100mg pill (1 package before egg collection).
    You can buy this medication at our clinic for about 1000 EUR. However, if you want to save 1 trip and come here for the shortest possible time, you can try to get it at home from your local specialist.


    Related procedures:

Get A Quote