Frequently Asked Questions

    Do I need a special travel insurance?

    As a member of EU, you should have your European Health Insurance Card / EHIC. Your EHIC will not cover you in every circumstance however; you will also need to purchase travel insurance to ensure that any emergency medical/non-medical expenses are covered. Travel insurance is not compulsory, but it will offer you peace of mind and financial assistance should some accident happen during your stay in the Czech Republic.

    Related procedures:

    Get A Quote