MUDr. Miloš Križko is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava and Slovak Medical University.
During his work at the University Hospital’s Plastic Surgery Clinic, he mainly dealt with reconstructive surgery, hand surgery and microsurgery. MUDr. Miloš Križko was the chief surgeon for both child and adult hand surgery. At the same time, he was an external lecturer in the field of plastic surgery at the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava.
He is an active member of ISAPS, which regularly organises workshops and training in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery with elite surgeons in the field. He focuses on applying all newly acquired knowledge and methods in his practice.
• International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
• International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
• European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS)
• Slovak Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
• Slovak Society of Hand Surgery (Committee member)
• Slovak Medical Association
• Slovak Medical Chamber
• Professional interships and practice abroad:
• Brazil, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Croatia and others