Please wait. The content is loading..
Egg Donation Abroad
Many years of experience with Egg Donation:
Your treatment will be performed in a private centre of reproductive medicine that has been operating in the field of infertility treatment for more than 16 years. Our doctors emphasize an individual approach towards our clients and health care quality, as documented by the certification of quality ISO 9001-2008 and over 5000 healthy children born through different infertility treatment programs.
Main benefits of our egg donation program:
- Highly qualified specialists with up to 27 years of experience
- Accessibility - direct flights between Prague and over 130 destinations from 79 EUR return.
- Personal Assistance - local representative to help you during the whole process, free help during your stay
- No waiting list - we have available donors every month
- Selected donors â€“ young donor, who was carefully preselected and tested
- Shared risk â€“ new donor free of charge in case of fail. Should you not get pregnant we offer 2nd cycle and 3rd cycle with significant discount.
- 2nd cycle with frozen embryos for 484 EUR
- Individual treatment plans â€“ we will tailor your trip according to your needs, your stay can be shortened to less than 1 week.
- Prague - stunning UNESCO city is ideal for a short break
- Dr. Jan Sulc
- Professional service guarantor for foreign customers
- Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague
- 27-year experience in the field of reproductive medicine
- Speaks Czech, English
- more about clinic
Get A Quote
- Testimonial - Calin - IVF with Donor Eggs
Would like to highly recommend Praga Medica (represented by Jana) and GEST clinic team leaded by Dr. Alexander for the treatment we received recently in Prague. Continue reading..
- Testimonial - George - Embryo Donation
Our visit to Prague was so nice. Everything was going perfect and smooth. We were met at the airport by Jan and dropped off at the accommodation. Continue reading..
- Testimonial - Lorna - Egg Donation
We attended Praga Medica for IVF with egg donation after 2 years of trying for a baby. From first contacting Zdenek at Praga Medica our whole experience was exceptional. Continue reading..
for more testimonials & news please click here.
2 options for IVF with Egg Donor Abroad
Shared Egg Donation is based on egg sharing (you are sharing the egg donor with another recipient). Sharing the donor enables patients with limited budget to have IVF with fresh embryo implantation. The price is significantly reduced compared to our Non-shared Egg Donation program. Please compare both options:
Shared Egg Donation: from 3700 EUR
- Guarantee of 4 quality eggs from the donor, who was carefully preselected and tested
- Guarantee of at least 1 quality embryo to be implanted
- 10% discount â€“ Should you not get pregnant we offer 10% discount for another attempt.
Non-shared Egg Donation: from 4994 EUR
- Guarantee of all eggs (minimum 5) from the donor, who was carefully preselected and tested
- Guarantee of at least 2 quality embryos to be implanted
- Should you not get pregnant we offer 2nd cycle with 20% discount and 3rd cycle with 40% discount
IVF with Egg Donor Abroad, Prague, Czech Republic
Sterility Treatment through the Method of Egg Donation (Donor Oocytes) Provided by an Anonymous Donor is fully legal in the Czech Republic.
Selection and Examination of the Egg Donor:
- We use eggs only from anonymous volunteer donors.
- Age under 35.
- Intelligence and appearance are taken into account.
- Examination: standard genetic findings including CFTR mutations (test for cystic fibrosis).
- A negative test result on AIDS (HIV test), hepatitis B (HbSAg, anti-HBc antibodies), hepatitis C (anti-HCV antibodies), lues (syphilis). These tests are made before filling and then at least 7 days before egg collection.
- Obligation of anonymity.
Egg Donors are women of the common European population (Caucasian race =pale skin).
You can choose colour of eyes, colour of hair and body height and weight of the donor, so as her level of education.
Prices & Costs
Price: 3700 EUR
Shared Egg Donation treatment includes:
- FREE evaluation of your medical questionnaire
- Initial consultation with a highly qualified IVF specialist
- Necessary examinations for both partners
- Preparation of the egg donor
- All examinations of the donor, including the genetics
- Stimulation of the egg donor
- Egg collection - the recipient receives 4 eggs from the donor
- Sperm freezing and STD test
- Fertilization of eggs by the standard method
- Extended cultivation 3 - 5 days
- Embryo transfer
- Guarantee of at least 1 good developing embryo
- 10% discount on possible another attempt should you not get pregnant
- Transfer to the clinic for the 1st appointment
- Local representative to help during your whole stay
Non-shared Egg Donation treatment includes extra (surcharge 1294 EUR):
- Guarantee of all eggs from the donor (at least 5 high quality eggs)
- Guarantee of at least 2 high quality developing embryos
- 20% discount on 2nd attempt and 40% on 3rd one should you not get pregnant
Related items not included in the base price:
- medication (oestrogens and progestin) approx. 160â‚¬
- express delivery of prescription or medication â‚¬60
- ICSI â‚¬352 or PICSI â‚¬640
- Assisted hatching, each embryo â‚¬132
- embryo glue â‚¬66 or embryo gen â‚¬216
- embryo monitoring â‚¬60 per day
- embryo freezing (vitrification) and storage 1 year, up to 3 doses â‚¬280
*Price in EUR is just informative. Used conversion is 25 CZK per 1 Euro. Exchange rate valid in the time of payment will be used for billing. All payments may be made in CZK or in the Euro equivalent converted using the current exchange rate. We accept the majority of regular credit and debit cards.
Egg Donation Abroad also stands for egg donor, egg adoption or oocyte donation. The egg donation fertility treatment is available in Prague, Czech Republic.